Then life got in the way.
So here is the best I could come up with....It's over!
I have officially completed my junior year of high school. Next year everything will be a last. I have been ready to graduate since my first day of pre-school.
Now that graduation is a year away I'm wanting to rewind time.
Life has been pretty great lately.
I'm enjoying this semi-care free life that I'm living.
My junior year turned out to be a good one!
- Having the ability to drive was awesome! No more waiting for my Mother to pick me up from school.
- I have had boyfriends before but nothing really serious until this year. Its been a great 10 months!
- Actually enjoying a science class! Chemistry+Me= BFF....okay maybe not. I still enjoyed the class!
- Getting rid of that awful curfew! My parents gave me one finally....and I think they might of forgotten about it!
- Study halls with Brenda and Nancy. Brenda was horrible but Nancy made up for it!
- Actually playing softball. No more bench for this girl! I loved getting grass and dirt stains on my pants. Making a few awesome catches was also kind of nice.
- Not playing volleyball! Best decision ever.
- Tramp stamp Jesus
- Sarah playing softball
- My fantastic naps in U.S. History
- Getting a job...I feel very adultish
- Getting a smart phone! It has been a life saver especially that wonderful spark notes app.