Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
I tend to get selfish when it comes to my hair. Does that make me a bad person? I once donated and that was the first time my hair had ever been that short. I hated it!



2. What song makes you think of summer?
All summer long by Kid Rock. This song kept playing on our way to and from a cabin that we had a youth retreat a few years ago. I had an awesome time that truly defined what summer is all about. Spending time in the lake, boating, bonfires, roasting marsh mellows, late night swims under the moon, talking all night with friends, and being woken up by the sound of pots and pans being banged together. Now that I think about it that song is not very appropriate for a church youth retreat.


3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
Once upon a time, during the summer, I would only wear flip flops. I than bought a pair of cute and comfortable sandals. After dealing with a few broken flip flops I switched over to my last resort, my new pair of sandals. I have yet to go back because I love my sandals! Sure I will grab a pair of flip flops in a hurry, but I prefer sandals.


4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
Iced caramel mocha from McDonald's! Yummy. Cheaper than Starbucks and just as good. I might go make a late night/early morning run there.



5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
My children do not exist yet. For my Dad I normally make him a card and my mom buys him a gift. We take this hallmark holiday seriously.....

3 comments:

Kenzie CBMommyhood said...

I'm selfish about my hair too, and I don't think it makes you a bad person.

That's a great song! I haven't heard it in quite a while.. I might have to track it down now.

I still haven't tried McDonald's iced coffees, I've been afraid they will taste like yuck. But if they are just as good as Starbucks - sign me up!

Stopping by from Five-Question Friday :)

Sidne said...

I had to think of number one now i must go back and answer. I'm selfish about my hair also. don't play with me and my hair.lol
http;//sidnereading.blogspot.com

jessicaapeters said...

I'm selfish about my hair too! But I think if I grew it out for a long long long time I would.

But that doesn't make you a bad person.

Stopping by from Five-Question-Friday!