Sunday, June 24, 2012

Facts about me

Feel free to copy and paste this on your blog. Change the answers to your own of course! I find it interesting to learn what others like.

Favorite band
Augustana

Favorite singer
Regina Spektor

Favorite color
Orange

Favorite t.v. show(s)
Gilmore Girls, Revenge, Parenthood, and Friday Night Lights.

Favorite movie(s)
Sweet Home Alabama and The Notebook

Favorite author
Jodi Picoult

Favorite actors/actress'
Katherine Heigl, Jennifer Aniston, Ryan Reynolds, and Jason Bateman

Favorite animal
Cats, specifically my cat.

Favorite soda
Dr.Pepper

Favorite food
I dont have a specific favorite food.

Favorite thing about Winter
Snowmobiling

Favorite thing about Spring
Softball

Favorite thing about Summer
Freedom and warmth

Favorite thing about Fall
The clothing. Sweatshirts are my best friend!

Favorite country
Good ole' United States of America?

Favorite state
Colorado or New York. I love them both.









No comments: