Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22

Warning: This post contains a ton of inside jokes.

June 22.
Its a day that I love celebrating but I also dread it.
You see it is the birth date of my favorite ginger.
It is also the day that she becomes a new age.
An age that I have yet to reach, but all of our friends have already turned.

Let me introduce you to my Sydney bean.
Her favorite activities include scolding boys at school and driving us crazy with her fashion choices.

Okay, maybe that's not her.
That is what her future self will look like though!

This is actually Sydney June.
The girl that made me realize that interacting with gingers is okay.
(Sydney I was facebook stalking you and ran across this picture from freshman year!
I knew you would love it.)

When she is not in a grumpy mood, she is the cutest thing ever!
She is a perfect mix of blonde and ginger.
Always saying hilarious things and asking the best questions.
Notso is also a fabulous driver!
When she is not hitting parked cars and driving on a restaurants lawn that is.


When I first met her I had no idea what this girl would bring to my life.
She fit perfectly.
Squintney handles our group like a champ.
We (mainly me) tend to throw a lot at her.


As I sit in her favorite chair and write this, I start to think about how my checkbook has a huge red stain on it because of her.
She is always finding ways to leave a lasting impression.
Hard to forget a ginger like her.

Its weird to think that you have only been in my life for only three years.
We have one more year of high school and a lifetime of memories to be made.
I hope to spend many more birthdays with you.
Nothing like celebrating the life of one of the coolest girls I know.



Happy Birthday Babe!
I love you to the moon and back.

No comments: