Thursday, June 14, 2012

Random Ramblings

A few days ago, while working at Pizza Ranch, a little girl randomly came up to me and said "I haven't seen you before!" and than proceeded to hug me. It was sorta cute but I really hope she doesn't do that often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started my summer classes on Tuesday. I love my Home Health Aide teacher! I almost got stuck with the crabby instructor but than at the last minute they switched me. Thank goodness! There is a 75 year old in my class. Her exact words on why she is taking the class were "Well, I'm old and one day I'm going to need some help. I need to make sure I'm being taken care of properly!" She is hilarious!

I'm also taking Intro to College English. The syllabus is full of papers that I will be writing. I'm scared and excited about this class. My teacher seems to love English and he picked good topics to write about. I just hope my writing is adequate.

I'm so grateful that both of my teachers are okay with me missing two weeks of class! Apparently going to Haiti is a good way to get out of class. Except I need to make-up everything but I'm in no rush apparently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm loving having a job and money. Its only June and Im over half way to my goal that I had hoped to earn during the summer! I calculated my tips and my wages for one night and divided it by the amount of hours I worked. I was making $18.50 an hour. I love tips. I never thought I would like working at a restaurant and busing but I really do! Plus only one person really drives me crazy at work. My work also has air conditioning which is nice when your mother insists it's to early yet to turn on the air conditioning. Crazy woman I tell ya.



No comments: