Friday, August 10, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
Love them! I love rainy days and adding thunder just makes the day better.
Add some lightening and it gets even better!

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes
Yes, as a kid I normally get a few new things for school. I use to get a lot more, but since I'm done growing I don't need many new things.

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
No and no. Golf=Boring. I was once a fabulous putter though. Back in the good ole' days of middle school. I gave up the dream of becoming a professional and never looked back. I wonder where that putter is?

4. Showers or baths?
Showers! I don't have the attention span to take a bath.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
Calamari(deep fried squid) and seaweed salad. Never again!

2 comments:

Josanne said...

Enjoyed your answers, and I agree with #3, and your "never again" on #5 is just "NEVER!!!" for me!
Have a great weekend!

Cheri said...

Well, you're pretty brave for having tried the squid and seaweed to begin with; I promise you that's a bravery I will never conjure up!