Friday, August 17, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
 
I'm a person that doesn't feel the need to buy something when I go to a store. The Target dollar section pulls me in a lot or packs of gum.

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
 
Watching tv, eating ice cream, and maybe eventually hitting up Starbucks.

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?
 
Over. Its a bad habit, but it is so hard to break! Cruise control is the best invention ever for a car! Maybe its because of all the hours I once spent playing Grand Theft Auto when I was younger.

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??

Brownies...from a box. Im not much of a baker or a cook for that matter.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?

Mouse. I have a fear of spiders and I don't think I could recover from that!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

mmm, brownies! They are at least in my top three of most often made desserts. And, yep, always from a box.