Friday, August 24, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?

Hmm...I honestly would just like to be a stay-at-home Mom with a blog that makes money. Working from home and taking care of the kids. Sounds good to me!


2. How often do you clean out your car?

Deep clean or just pick up what is visible clean?
I hate messy cars! I'm not sure why I'm like this, because I was raised with parents that have messy cars.

Coffee stains. Check.
Writing utensils galore. Check.
Crumbs from various foods. Check.

Drives me crazy! So I deep clean(vacuum, wipe down the interior, shake out the rugs,etc.) about once a month. Other than that I eliminate the clutter almost daily. I currently only have a neatly folded blanket in my trunk, a sweatshirt in my backseat, and a few pennies in a cup holder.

Man, typing that out made me seem like a grandma.

I mean I have a McDonalds cup in the cup holder, half of my closet in the back seat, and something is starting to smell strange in the trunk!

Does that make me sound more my age?


3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?

ha. The fashion police would be a bad idea! I like dressing for comfort most of the time. T-Shirts, hoodies, jeans, sweatpants, athletic pants/shorts,etc. Im sure the fashion police would not be happy with me. Plus some people have a creative style that other smight not consider "cool". So fashion police=  NO!


4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?

Dr.Pepper! Im an addict.

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?

Oh no. I could talk about baby names all day!

Boy/Girl-Camden and Charlotte(Charlee) or Silas and Sage
Girl/Girl- Avery and Maisie or Sage and Tatum
Boy/Boy- Silas and Jude or Liam and Lachlan

No comments: