Thursday, October 4, 2012

TV Shows

I love fall! The colors of the leaves changing, sweaters coming out of the closet, pies, and of course all of the shows that start!

So I'm going to bump that last part up on the list of my favorite things. Fall is my favorite season and there is a ton to do. But my favorite thing? Curling up in my bed, wearing an over sized sweatshirt, drinking Arnold Palmers, and catching up on my favorite TV shows. It is so relaxing!

My top favorite shows so far this season

1) Revenge
2) Parenthood

These two shows are not new. Which means I had to wait, what seems like an internity, for them to start! I am glad they are back and so far have not left my disappointed. Love them!

Shows I have attempted to watch

1) 666 Park Avenue

My favorite brother from Brothers and Sisters is in it! The first episode was a bit creepy. I am not a fan of shows that scare me. I have a feeling that it will be a show that does exactly that. Will I continue watching it? Maybe.

Shows that have not started yet I will be tuning into

1) Nashville

The Mom from Friday Night Lights is in this show! It also involves country music. Country music is my thing and I will gladly support a show about it. Hopefully it grabs my attention and will be added to my list of favorite fall shows!

So how about those fall leaves?

No comments: