Saturday, November 3, 2012

Playlist

    Everytime I post these I can see Sarahs face in my head. The disappointment spread across her face. I should really post more of these! I kid...kinda.
    This playlist has a little bit of everything. Majority of it is country but thats a good thing since country is the best genre! Im a bit physced that Faith Hill actually has a newish song out. I missed her. When I was younger she was one of my favorites! So listen(or dont in Sarahs case), enjoy, and tell me what you love or dont love. Im always up for new song suggestions!

    1) Who I am- Jessica Andrews

    2) On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons

    3) Cowboy Take Me Away- Dixie Chick
    4) Die Young- Kesha

    5) American Heart- Faith Hill

    6) My Oh My- Tristan Prettyman
    7)Bad For Me- Megan and Liz

    8) Cowgirls Dont Cry- Brooks and Dunn

    9) I Cry- Flo Rida

    10) Oath- Cher Lloyd

    11) Finally Found You- Enrique Iglesias

     

No comments: