Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick-or-Treat

Yes, I went trick-or-treating as a senior in high school. Not only did I go trick-or-treating, but so did four of my fellow senior friends. We just wanted that last hurrah! It was weird. I actually felt to old to be out gathering candy. When did we get old?

 I heard on the radio that people don't mind high schoolers going trick-or-treating as long as they didn't bully the younger kids, steal all the candy from the bowls left on the porches, and wore a costume.
My friends and I followed all of these rules!

 
The last time I will go trick-or-treating as a trick-or-treater was a success.
I got a ton of candy!
I also looked like a nice cousin/sister because I went with my younger sister and cousins.
 
We even got to check out some hots guys.
Did you see the firefighter in the above picture?
Yummy!

No comments: