Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

The year 2012 was an interesting year. Lots of good times and some bad. Plenty of tears, but even more laughs.

 
Found myself a job which I love.
My co-workers are like my family.
 
Went to Prom with Eric.
It was a lot of fun and we all got a nice workout.
The after party was lame though.

 
Sarah and Sydney both joined softball!
I loved having them on my team.
They made it a special season.
 
I partied plenty.
Mainly with my N.E.W. friends.
Nothing like posing for a picture with red solo cups.
I'm almost positive that one went to our softball coach.
What rebels we are.
 
 
I returned to Haiti.
Loved seeing familiar faces!

 
Went to Chicago a few times.
My favorite being with one of my besties Sarah.
Love that girl.

 
Senior retreat kick-started our senior year.
Late night chats with friends, spiders, skinny dipping, getting lost, and freezing in our tent summed up that retreat.

Our last homecoming was bitter sweet.
Silly string, sparkly dress, more girly late night chats,  tping late at night, and getting caught in Tyler's yard.


 
Going to Cedarville with Sarah.
We stayed in her sisters dorm.
Sarah and I would have a blast if we went to college together.
I'm not sure we would graduate though.
 

 
Taking my last school pictures was interesting.
I never thought that tradition would end.



 
I attended a lot of concerts with my girls, that were not christian artists.
Which was a whopping two.
About time they decided country music was the best!
 
There were plenty more memories this year.
Ranging from our time at Sarah's uncle's cabin to the many weekday sleepovers.
 
2012 had a lot of lasts, laughs, and lazy days.
I'm sad to see it go, but I'm ready to see what 2013 has in store.
 


2 comments:

Elisebeth said...

I can't believe you actually mentioned skinny dipping!

Sarah Moran said...

CHICKEN BREAST!! I completely forgot about the silly string. Hardcore rebels. Aha and the not sure we would graduate part made me literally laugh out loud