Friday, January 25, 2013

This and That

I was watching the show Parenthood, while at Starbucks. For some reason that show manages to tap into my emotional side and starts the water works. I few tears might have slid down my face and a lady came up to me asking if I was okay. It was a bit embarassing to tell her the reason why I was shedding tears. It did give me some hope in humanity. Apparently, strangers do actually care about others.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One week until I go to Winona State for admitted day. The more that this college thing becomes a reality, the more I don't want to go. I love the school and I love the town, except what if I don't like the people or what if I fail at accomplishing my nursing dream? So many what-ifs!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have some big plans for spring break! Which will all be explained in a post very soon. Just hammering out the details, like who is actually coming. (hint hint Sydney!)

No comments: