Of course it did not go as planned.
But it was fun and spontaneous.
Things I learned on the night of snowball:
1) Forget sticks! People have pineapples up their ass.
2) My conjoined twin and I look pretty damn cute together.
3) Kayla needs to work on her lying skills and Sarah needs to stop stuttering.
4) Girls are mean especially at smoothie places.
5) I will never attend another dance at my high school.
6) I let my friends see my fighting skills for texting and imessaging.
Apparently, they were surprised that I actually put time into my reply.
They all agreed they hate fighting with me, because I'm good at it.
Sorry, I like to win.
It was fun putting down another check mark.