Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Break 2013



I feel that the saying, "When god closes a door he opens a window" pretty much sums up my spring break.
I had a lot of my own plans, but instead I ended up joining someone elses plan.
Was it exactly what I wanted?
No.
Did I still have a fun time?
For the most part.
The good news is that one day I hope to open that door, even if its far into the future.
So I went to Florida with one of my best friends, another friend, and three other strangers.
There is nothing like a 27 hour road trip to Florida with strangers!

On day two of our vacation Sarah and I finally broke the ice with them.
Apparently all we needed was a crazy night together.
What did that crazy night entail?

The Cast:
German guy, Gabe (Sarah's confidant), Josh (Heathers, who is married, make-out buddy), Mary (aka: Old lady that looked after us), Scott (Jeff..or whatever else he said his name was), Couple from Michigan, Emily(Prostitute...we think), hotel manager, Kayla, Andrea, Heather, Holly, Sarah, me, and the cops. 

 So that night involved a hot tub, twins, jealousy, make-out sessions(I am innocent!), "lesbian lovers", German guy wanting a three-some(Which would make him the second guy to want a three-some with Sarah and I), spying on the balcony, meeting a prostitute, running into windows, cops being called, falling out of bed, one of our vacation buddies puking all over the bathroom, falling asleep in a bed only to wake up on the floor spooning Sarah in her sleeping bag, and the next morning having to retrieve articles of clothing from the front office. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact my good ole' pal Sarah.
She has the entire night documented in story form with a lot more detail.
I got lazy and decided a quick summary would do.

I hope you enjoyed reading that paragraph because I am not editing it. 


The rest of our time was spent on Ft.Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, Lovers Key, Marco Island, Naples, and Goodland.

We burned at the beach (especially my earlobes), ate plenty of food, saw multiple dolphins(along side our boat and on the shore), had a few minor fights(one involving ipads and a late night balcony chat), almost danced with old men, almost got tattoo's, and relaxed.




We even met a famous person!
Have you ever heard of Norman Love?
I had not heard of him either but apparently he owns Oprah's favorite chocolate store.
She visits him often.
Sarah decided to check herself out using his office door.
Guess what?
He was inside and could see it all!



I had a great spring break!
I only wish that I would have partaken in all of the spring break hoopla earlier in my life!














 
Last high school spring break. Check.

No comments: