Tuesday, April 23, 2013

3819

I have 3819 saved text messages from one person on my phone. I attempted to read through the majority of them. There were conversations that made me laugh, want to cry, some I couldn't even interpret, and others that showed that, much to contrary belief, I can be a pretty damn good friend.

It's weird to think about all you forget about. Sometimes you even forget about things that have changed you, yet you did not notice until you had a chance to look back or are reminded.

Junior year was a tough year. I survived and came out different, yet the same.

This past summer held many adventures. I loved this summer.

The current school year has had a few ups and downs. Not to shabby. My abs have gotten a good workout because of all the laughing that has been going on.

It's crazy how much we forget.

No comments: