Friday, April 26, 2013

Me at seventeen


Date: April 26, 2013
Age: 17
Nicknames: Raebear, Raesin, Rae Rae
Highest level of education: Currently a high school senior
Current Job: Pizza Ranch

Favorites:

Color: Orange
Food: Sesame Chicken
Genre: Country, Indie, 80's, Pop
Song: Way to many
Band: Augustana
Store: Target
Make-up brand: No favorite
T.V. Show: Gilmore Girls, Friday Night Lights, Nashville, and Desperate Housewives.
Movie: The Notebook

Do you:

Own a car? If so, what kind: Technically my parents own it but she's mine. 2003 Hyundai Santa Fei
Have a pet? Yes, the love of my life, Boots. Oh and a dumb dog named Alastor.
Have a dream? Umm sure? I have lots of dreams such as becoming a nurse.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Eric.

If you had to:

Pick five people to stand up in your wedding, who would they be? My sister, Katie, Sarah, Sydney, and Shannon.

Rob a bank, who would help you? I would like to think that none of my friends would allow me to rob a bank.

Bury a body, who would you ask for help? Shannon.

Chose one person to spend the rest of your life with, who would you pick? Jesus.

No comments: