Sunday, May 26, 2013

Class of 2013 Graduation

Guess what? It's over. The cap and gown have been worn. The stage has been walked across. The diploma has been received.This chapter in my life has been completed. I can officially say I am a high school graduate. When did that happen? I feel like I have been waiting for this day since I started kindergarten and just like that it's done.

A few of us decided to meet before graduation at Starbucks.
It felt like the closing of one chapter and after graduation we would start a new one.


My girls and I.
Four years of laughs, tears, bites, dumb choices, gullible moments, good memories, and most importantly four years of high school together.

I convinced the child to buy a dress I really wanted.
She looked cute for the day and I get the dress in the end.


The proud parents.
My mother managed to only embarrass me a little.
It has been a fun ride with these two characters.
I am sure I kept them on their toes and gave my mother many sleepless nights for the past seventeen years.
I wouldn't trade them for the world.



After graduation we spent the day party hopping.
I eventually ditched my friends and went to hang out with my lesbian cousins.
Somehow a group ended up at my house.
My sister locked us out, Sarah threatened to put soap into her mouth, and somehow Sydney got locked out too.
We then headed over to a bonfire at Luke's with a few of my fellow seniors.
After the guys smoked their celebratory cigars(disgusting) we headed to Walmart.
Apparently, playing chicken in the motorized scooters is frowned upon.
We then cruised around town and used lots of toilet paper.


Sarah has a weird obsession with kissing people on the cheek.
We decided to repay her the favor.
She loved it!


Mrs.King...Brenda...The Demerit Giver
I have so many names for this woman.
She was constantly on my groups case about everything.
I think I left high school friends with her though.
Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer!



Classic bathroom picture.
Nothing gets more classier then it.

This picture is sort of special to me.
I have attended school with these three since kindergarten.
We have been to so many schools and somehow ended back together.
It is crazy that we graduated already.
I thought this gem would be a perfect way to end this post.
Sarah's ass is looking fine.

Im going to miss attending school with these girls.
Senior year was by far my favorite year ever.
I am sad to see it go but I am looking forward to the many new adventures waiting for us.



1 comment:

Elisebeth said...

I expect to see some locker buddy pictures...