Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Locker

I dedicate this post to my favorite locker buddy Elisebeth!
She has claimed that title for four years of high school.
I am glad that I got to share my last years of having a locker with her.
She didn't steal my things, take up to much room, and she smelled nice.
Which are all important things!
 
My locker was not used much.
 I preferred to carry all of my books in my back pack.
It did hold my purse and any other things I did not know what to do with.
 

My door was covered in some of my favorite high school memories.

I did spend a lot of time sitting in front of it though.
All of my friends would agree that we spent way to much time on the school floor.
It was our go to place before, during, and after school.

I wonder where our go to place will be in college.

No comments: