Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Fantastic Four


Our lives will not involve each other five days a week anymore. We are on to bigger and better things! Soon high school will just be another stop along the way. I am happy to say that it was one hell of a stop. I had the time of my life and I am so lucky to have enjoyed the ups and downs with the best friends a girl could ask for. I am not sure what the future holds for us. I hope that it involves us staying friends for the rest of our lives.  College graduations, dream jobs, marriages, babies,..etc. I hope to be part of it all. If not, I will share my high school memories with a smile on my face knowing the awesome people that helped create them. Three amazing girls are the reason for my laugh lines. The good and the bad, I wouldn't take any of it back.

Sydney
You are a constant surprise. You added the perfect blend of logical thinking(when it came to us doing dumb things), gullibility, smartness, and craziness to our group. Ginger, you are the reason why I became such a slacker but I am so thankful for my grades! You are my favorite cuddle/spooning buddy. I am going to miss your lovely come backs but I will not miss your crabby moods! You were the perfect wrestling buddy and I am not sure I will ever find one like you again. Sarah was just to fragile and Shannon would hurt me. Hopefully, you dont put me in the same category that you have placed your middle school friends in. ha

Sarah



You are the reason why I cannot go "friend shopping" on facebook for when I go to Winona. At first glance you were not the kind of person I would ever pick out of a group to hang out with. Just compare our morning routines and you will see why we are so different. I cannot even define what our relationship is like. One minute I am completely agreeing with you and the next I feel the complete opposite. You know how to get on my nerves like no other! We are pros at fighting one minute and laughing the other. You are the perfect dose of crazy and my partner in crime. High school would not have been as exciting without you.



Shannon


You will probably never read this but it is still worth writing. I feel like you have always been there. I've known you since Kindergarten and have been attending the same school as you since 5th grade. We have been through a lot and still have managed to stay friends. High school has taken a bit of a toll on our relationship but you have and always will be my sister. You make me laugh like no one else and I can talk to you for hours. I am so thankful for the time we have had together.
Our last class together. :(



No comments: