Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Funny stuff

    I just randomly found this in my drafts. I dont remember what I was going to do with all of these but it brought back some good memories.
  • Sarah give cut her "bangs" during English class.
  • Went to Sarah's uncles cabin for some good ole' friend time. Which is also where Ginger Support Group started!
  • Sledding and eating Steve's muffins
  • Walked on the bay...like Jesus! Or not. It was frozen.
  • Started my first real job. By real, I mean that my parents didnt help me get it! I love working at Pizza Ranch for the most part. I have met a lot of great people and probably gained some weight from all the free food.
  • Sarah played softball. We made a bet last year, that if I joined choir, she would join softball. Even if she won't admit it, it was fun! I enjoyed sneaking up behind her and catching the ball, watching her freak out when a ball was heading her way, smile when she actually caught a ball,etc. It was a fun time!
  • Prom 2012. I crossed off prom from my list of to-do's in high school. It was at the botanical gardens and the theme was An Evening in Paris. It was pretty close to what I imagined it would be like.
  • Eric, my boyfriend, got in a car accident.
  • Got into the National Honor Society
  • Had the best mid-week sleepover with Chelsey, Sydney, and Sarah.
  • Went camping in Wisconsin Dells. While at Mt.Olympus Sydney decided to flash everyone in the wave pool.
  • Went to see Mariana's Trench
  • Went to Door County with the girls
  • Started my Home Health Aide class and my  college english class. I met a ton of fun and amazing people during those classes!
  • Boots and Cleo had their first date. They are ment to be!
  • I went to Haiti again.
  • Went to Six Flags Great America with Eric, Katie, and Jenea. I almost pulled a Sydney by flashing everyone in the wave pool.
  • Senior retreat.
  • Last first day of high school.
  • Went to Chicago with Sarah
  • Last Homecoming
  • Went to see Eric Church, Kip Moore, and Justin Moore in concert with my girls!

No comments: