Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sydney Bean

Sydney Bean, this is our first picture of just the two of us.
We were freshmen and dressed up as vampires.
Who's idea was that?
If it was mine then it was a fantastic idea!
 
 
We were only fourteen years old.
That sounds really young but it was only four short years ago.
Today you are turning eighteen!
 
You have changed so much since that picture.
 
I know you were afraid that people will only remember you for being quiet.
That's not even true.
They will remember how you were always willing to listen, how you had a big heart, and have a work ethic I have always been jealous of.
 
Of course, you have so many more qualities but I'll save those for the next birthday blog post.
Those qualities are so important.
You are an important puzzle piece of our friendship dynamic.
Yes, I did crop Sarah and Shannon out of this picture.
Oh well.
 
I can't wait to see what adulthood has in store for you.
I'm sure you will be an awesome adult.
 
Happy Birthday Ginger!



1 comment:

Sydney said...

You are the best. I am so thankful that you have been in my life for the past four years and that I will always be your one and only Sydney Bean. You bring out the best in me and I thank you for enhancing my life. Love you tons <3