Tuesday, July 16, 2013

18

Today is my birthday! I am turning the big 1-8. It is weird to think that I am leaving my childhood behind and entering into adulthood. I'm not so sure how I feel about it. I don't know if I accomplished everything I wanted to do as a child. My parents have given me a lot of freedom so turning eighteen does not change things regarding that.

Important things I want to remember:
1. I never want to forget what it felt like to be a kid. So many adults forget about it and that leads to crabby adults and hurt kids. Nothing is wrong with letting loose and enjoying life.

2. I want to think of the world as a safe place. I once looked at the world as a place where I could do/be anything. I know there is a lot of evil but I do not want to go into things thinking that bad things will come out of it.

Oh and I got a tattoo. So did three of my friends. You're only young once!








No comments: