Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tattoo's and Cats

For some reason my boyfriend is against tattoo's. I have no clue why! He has been trying to convince me not to get one for a long time. His recent attempt went to a whole new ridiculous level. 

Eric: So where do you want to get a tattoo?
Rae: On my side.
Eric: Why do you want it there?
Rae: The only time people will see it will be when I am in a bikini. I will only wear a bikini when my body looks good. So when I am old and the tattoo is wrinkly no one has to see it!
Eric: Your cats will have to see it.
Rae: What?
Eric: I thought you wanted to be the crazy cat lady?
Rae: I do but that does not involve me running around naked with them.
Eric: You never know.

Also, one of my favorite bloggers commented on my tweet about it! That made my day.


No comments: