Friday, August 16, 2013

The End and The Beginning

States we have travelled through so far are Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho,  and Washington.


A nice "family" picture in front of Devils Tower.
 I have loved my time with my bestie.
We have seen the beautiful scenery, ate way to much food, and laughed a ton.
Our road trip ended in Spokane,Washington.
This is the place that she plans to call home for the next four years.
Only 1475 miles away from where I will be attending school.



I have walked around her downtown, toured her school, and have visited her new house.
We have been staying at a lake house about 45 minutes from town.
It has been a relaxing vacation.



The truth is I have been pretending that Shannon will be returning home with me.
I hate to think that I will be boarding a plane without her. 
She has been with me for a long time and I am going to miss her so much.

Tomorrow I am going to board a plane and that will initiate the fork in our road together.
I know it will meet up again but change is hard.
I've always had her by my side for it all.

No comments: