Sunday, September 22, 2013

20-30

My public speaking professor said that you should study for a test between 20-30 hours. Who has time for that kind of studying? I spent 11 hours in the library studying for my chemistry test. I haven't gotten the results back yet, but I think I got about a B or C. Maybe, this guy is right. That means I will be living in the library for the next four years. I'm so excited.

_____________________________________________________


This is the weekly floor update. 
My RA wrote, "Don't forget I have open door hours Monday-Friday for two hours! I have candy and condoms if you want any. :)"
Things like this remind me that I attend a public university and not a christian high school anymore.

_____________________________________________________

My parents and sister are spending the weekend with me.
It's family weekend and there is a lot of activities for families.
I'm most excited about the shopping trip I'm dragging my parents on.
I miss spending their money on groceries!






No comments: