Monday, September 30, 2013

A Weekend Home

I went home for the weekend and I got to see my girls again!
I've missed them.
I just got back to school and the dreaded homesickness has kicked in.
I've been anticipating its arrival since school started.

I don't want to be the person that can't get over the past, but it's so hard!
I miss my friends.
I miss high school.
I miss being so care-free.

I hung out with Eric on Friday night.
It was nice seeing him.

Then on Saturday I went to the grand march at the high school for homecoming.
It kind of sucked not knowing people walking in.

The plan was to go stargazing but it started to pour.
So a few of us just sat in the Papa Johns parking lot, ordered a pizza(For delivery of course. We didn't want to get out of the car), and eventually ventured over to my friend Andrea's house.
We knocked a few back and talked about what was going on with life.


Driving back to school was so hard!
I didn't want to leave home.

When I got back my suite mate asked if I wanted to join her and a few friends for a mini-party in her room. I decided to go study instead!
Of course, five minutes after I leave, she got busted for drinking in the dorms.
I walked into her room and she was pissed off.
The RA made her dump out $40 worth of alcohol and she has to do 5 hours of community service.

She's blaming my roommate on ratting her out.
What a nice "Welcome Back" to college.
Oh and I have never been more grateful for studying in my life!


No comments: