Sunday, October 27, 2013

Shit My Ex-Roommate Tweets

Well, the roommate has taken her shit and moved out.
Apparently, I am to much to handle or something like that.
She didn't  really give me a reason and I didn't ask.
She did make her twitter public again!

True story.
_____________________

And that is why you have no friends...or life.
_____________________


I know! I've been trying to get rid of that smell you brought in with your hair dye with your febreeze!
It has not worked.
______________________

Honey, that smell is your fault.
Read above for explanation.
(Edit: Janine has been gone for a few days and the smell is gone. Theory=proven)
____________________

Why didn't you hire me!?
Your desk is my #1 complaint.
________________

And you are just a fantastical.
_____________________

1. We are not hoes.
2. You are not nice.

No comments: