Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Teacher

I have wanted to be a nurse since I was five years old. I of course had many other plans, but they all led right back to nursing. So why do I have this intense desire to become a teacher during my first month of college? I called my mom on the phone to talk about it and I started crying. I rarely cry. I'm suppose to want to become a nurse, not a teacher!

I have this entire semester to truly think about what I want to do. To be honest I'm really leaning towards getting an education major....

_____________________
In other news....

I applied for a study abroad opportunity that goes to England and Ireland. It is the most popular study abroad class, is only open to nursing and HERS majors, it has only 25 spots open, and is extremely difficult to get into. I got an email a few days ago from a lady asking if I could come in and talk to her about my application. Apparently, out of 60 applications mine was chosen and she wondered if I felt comfortable being the only under-classmen that was selected. I of course had to tell her that I was debating changing my major. She was completely understanding and said that I could still go if I wanted too.

Ugh!!!!

I have always wanted to do a travel study, I have always wanted to go to England and Ireland, and I finally have the opportunity to do both, but I'm thinking about changing my major.

Why is life so complicated?

1 comment:

Elisebeth said...

Yessss...ED MAJORS UNITE! Huzzah! :)