Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Old and New

So I ended my 2 1/2 year relationship not to long ago. It should have ended sooner, but it's hard to let go of something that helped define you for so long. It was a relationship that was like a bad addiction. I knew it wasn't leading anywhere good, yet I couldn't quit it. Eric and I both grew up and we changed. There was no hard feelings and eventually I would like to be friends with him. That normally never works out, but we will see.

So that ended and not soon after Luke walked into the picture. Im not sure if I started falling for him when he was pushing me around in a grocery cart in our hall, when Shania Twain's, "Man I feel like a woman" started playing and we both rocked out to it in the car, or when I said, "I can't jump into another relationship. Im sorta damaged goods at the moment" and he responded, "I can wait."

So we will see where this goes. I want to take things slow and just have fun.

He loves adding character to pictures.

Floor bonding! 
His feet are huge.
As you can clearly see when compared with my shoes.

No comments: