Friday, November 15, 2013

Shit other people tweet about my roommate

*I just found this post in my drafts. Apparently, I never got around to posting it, but it deserves to be recognized. I sure do miss good ole' Janine.*

My roommate has yet to figure out that we all check her twitter.
This had led to them tweeting some funny tweets about her.
They are much braver then I am and actually hope she finds them on twitter.
________________________________________

                                                                           Janine:
Kristin:

____________________________________

I don't remember what this was about but it's about her!
_______________________________

See?
Im not the only one that thinks she is crazy!
____________________________
It's true.
I freak out about the small things she does now.
__________________________________




No comments: