Thursday, December 12, 2013

Vodka and The Fish


This happened….
I was clearing things from Jessie's desk and she had a cup filled with a clear liquid.
The sink was far away and I decided to just it pour it into the fish tank.
I probably should have smelled it before hand….
Jessie doesn't know about this.

___________________________________________

My floor decided to have a study session on Monday.
Bad idea.
We started at 7pm and stopped at 1am.
I think we might have gotten in an hour of legit studying.
We talked about everything from religion to cats.
It was a good time!

__________________________________________
I have a new roommate!
It's my friend Shandell and I'm excited…or I was until I saw the amount of stuff she has!
I took this picture when she wasn't even half moved in.
I might get lost trying to navigate around that pile...


_________________________________________

Shandell may or may not have interrupted our RA having sex with her boyfriend.
She tried to play it off, but it was so obvious.
Sorry Emily!

I love college.
It brings a constant flow of these kinds of stories.

No comments: