Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lips

*Warning: This post contains a picture of two girls, their thongs, and an ass tattoo that they placed on their public twitter.

Once upon a time….

Four college girls decided it would be a good idea to get lips tattooed on their ass. They decided to do it on one of the girls birthdays. Well, that birthday finally arrived and those four girls went to the tattoo shop. One of the girls thought that a pair of red lips on her ass would not be unique enough and the rest of the girls agreed. So what would they do instead? American flag lips! Of course.

And the college girls lived happily ever after, until they got old and started to regret the lips they tattooed on their ass in college.

I'm so glad that I have the privilege of knowing these people! When I heard about their plan I thought it was a joke, but apparently the joke was on me. Stay classy ladies!



No comments: