Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Snowmobiling

At 10pm on Wednesday Shandell and I found out that classes got cancelled for the next day. Apparently, there was suppose to be a huge snow storm coming. We were packed and in the car by 10:30pm. We decided to take advantage of the extended weekend and head home!

My sister and her friend
It probably was not the smartest idea given that a huge snow storm was coming, but we didn't care.
It's normally a pain in the ass driving home, because its mostly a two lane highway and in order to pass slow drivers you have to get in the lane with oncoming traffic. It terrifies me! The nice thing about traveling late at night was that I had to only pass one car on the way back. Except the asshole driving that car turned on his brights once I got in front of him. 

To add to our night we couldn't eat at our Taco Bell because it was closed, there was a bomb threat at a Kwik Trip we stopped at, and my parents thought I was a burglar. If anyone plans on robbing my house late at night go for it. The only people that will stop you are my two half-asleep parents standing at the top of the stairs and my mom insisting that someone walked into the house. Real intimidating.

Friday night I spent with Katie and Chelsey. We had an interesting conversation at Applebee's complete with hand motions, sound effects, and laughs. It's always an interesting night with those two. I probably shouldn't hang out with them in public. 



I was so proud of myself for taking a selfie! This never happens.
Saturday I went snowmobiling! It was the first time in over a year that I got on one. I've been a little freaked out by them ever since I rolled one down a hill. I had fun riding them, but they don't bring me the same joy that they once did.

Add caption
I love taking the snowmobile out on the trails by myself. It was so peaceful! I was riding the trails, listening to music, and enjoying the sunset. 

Of course I was missing my girl Shandell. We have separation issues. She gave me hourly updates via snap chat. I kept my favorite of course. What a cutie! haha

Add caption
Of course while Shandell and I were gone 4 of our friends got tattoo's on their ass' and a few people got caught (and may get kicked out) drinking in the dorms. This is the second time that I have left and stupid shit always goes down. I think it is a sign that we shouldn't leave.

No comments: