Friday, March 21, 2014

5 Question Friday

5 Question Friday decided to make a temporary return! Follow this link to see all the other people participating.

1. If I had 5 minutes alone with Mother Nature I would tell her?

I would tell her that I spring needs to start now! Also, I would appreciate a gorgeous warm spring followed by a warm sunny summer!

2. If you could eat only one thing for a whole week what would it be?


Noodle dishes galore! I don't think I will ever outgrow my love of pasta.

3. What is your favorite season and why?
Its a toss up between summer and fall. I love the lazy days of summer, having no school(except when you take summer classes :( ), and the warmth! In the fall, I love hoodie and sweater weather, the changing colors of the leaves, bon fires on cool nights, and Starbucks fall drinks!

4. Do you have a meal that you are AMAZING at making? If so, share the recipe!
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese or Hamburger Helper. Just pick up a box, read and follow the directions, and you will get a delicious meal!

5. What has changed in your life since the last 5QF? (8/2/13 was the last one! Wow...over 6 months!)
Moved to Minnesota, started college, decided to change my major, had a scary roommate, broke up with long term boyfriend, roommate moved out, decided to keep my original major, started semester #2 of college, got an awesome roommate, and decided to change colleges next fall.

It has just been a fun six months of change.

3 comments:

TheGasFamily said...

Mac and cheese and hamburger helper!! LOVE IT!!!! They are pretty good!!

Susan said...

Boy, you've had a busy 6 months! :0)

Linking up for 5Q Friday- Susan

http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/

Mama M. said...

YAY FOR MINNESOTA!!!! :)

Dang girl, a LOT changed in 6 months for you!!