Monday, April 21, 2014

Babysitting

I needed a second job this summer and I decided to try and find a babysitting job.
After searching on craigslist(Sketchy, I know) I got an interview with a family.
The interview went really well and at the end of it the mom said, "I don't know whether to shake your hand or hug you!" We hugged and that sealed the deal. Apparently, she has interviewed some strange people. So a day later we became Facebook friends and I found this on her wall….

I just happen to be that sweetest girl ever….
Well, at least her and her friends have a sense of humor! 
I think its going to be a fun summer!


1 comment:

Elisebeth said...

Ah yes, joining the nanny act.
It's such a great and easy summer job, at least working with the boys is. Maybe we'll have to meet up for a play date or two? ;)