Sunday, May 18, 2014

Quick Post

I have so much that I want to write about between completing my freshmen year of college to my plans for the summer, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and write out my thoughts. I've been busy with my 8 hour a day CNA class during the week and during the weekends I manage to do everything, except what I planned on doing.

This will have to do until I can write everything down....

I had an amazing first year of college and I didnt want to see it end. It was sad to close that chapter of my life, but I will always cherish the memories I made.

Memorial day weekend will be Round 3 of craziness. I am such a lucky person in the friend department! I got to catch up with a few friends back at home these past weekends and I've had a blast. I'm still not done catching up with some of my girls! I'm hoping the next few weekends are Round 4, 5, 6,etc.

I'm off to study for an exam. My CNA class has been fun, but the days can get really long. I've met some really awesome future nurses in my class and they are always making me laugh. We also have a ton of connections. I always forget how small Green Bay really is until I start talking with strangers and we know many of the same people.

No comments: