Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2002

I went camping during Memorial Day weekend and one night a group of 12 year old girls found themselves at our campsite. Somehow they started up a conversation with Jenae and I. It was pretty late in the night and we had been drinking for a few hours already. I don't remember what we talked about, but I do remember being freaked out that these girls were born in 2002! At one point these girls asked if we had Instagram and they followed us. Every day, since I accepted their friend request on Instagram, I get a friend request from one of their friends! If that wasn't weird enough one of them gave me a #wcw shout out....

I really want to know what I said to them that made them become obsessed little people. I'm probably going to hell whatever it was. 

1 comment:

Elisebeth Hovland said...

They'll probably become alcoholics.. You just got a few more moms pissed off at you ;)