Monday, September 1, 2014

Family of five


Well, one of my best friends moved into my house. When I say "my house" I really mean my parents house. This should make a few interesting stories. When I was younger I use to dream of my friends moving into my house and becoming my sisters. That was 10+ years ago and that dream finally came true! Moral of the story? Never give up on your childhood dreams. I always wanted to have a big family or at least another sibling. This whole living together with my family is pretty close to signing adoption papers...at least I think it is.

She has been here about a week and I think everyone is adjusting well. She has had movie night with my mom and sister without me, she adds things she needs to the grocery list, and I  miss her when she leaves to go to work.

I think I like being a family of five!


No comments: