Monday, October 27, 2014

Alcoholic Roommate

You guys I'm living with an alcoholic and it is exhausting!
Here favorite things to say are, "Shots! Shots! Shots!" or "I need to be drunk right now!"


Victoria: McDonald's is amazing. They throw in a free hat with your order!

I literally had to stop her from knocking on the doors of semi trucks one night. That will be the last time we eat at the truckstop! She also tried to free the cows in a parked trailer. I'm pretty sure she would have been thrown in jail or shot by a truck driver if I had not stopped that idea.

To be honest, I can't wait to see where this girl is in 30 years. 
I'm sure she will be doing something amazing in a foreign country and making my life look mediocre.
I don't mind being her sidekick at this point in life, because I really never know what each day will be like. I just want to know how we went from best friends on the playground in 1st grade to drinking wine as roommates in college. 



After walking up the steps:
Victoria: I just climbed Mt.Everest and I didn't even take a selfie!

After drunk ordering at the truckstop:
Victoria: I can totally afford this! It's only $28 and I ate like a queen.