Saturday, October 18, 2014

Random Ramblings

Being a nursing major is hard work, but I definitely think that it is the right major for me. I actually enjoy working with cadavers and being able to study the human body. It's fascinating how many things work together to do a simple task. I went from working with the cadaver  and then heading straight to work. Fyi, the chick that just handed you your cups was just touching a dead body. Isn't that a fun thought?

__________________________

I am once again sick. I'm starting to get nervous that I'm becoming a hypochondriac. My immune system has apparently decided to stop working the past few months. Ebola better stay far away from Wisconsin, because I will most likely get it.
__________________________
I hate my job at Pizza Ranch. It has been almost a daily occurrence where one manager will tell me to do one thing and not long after I will get yelled at, by another manager, for doing exactly that. Pizza Ranch managers need to get their shit together. Feel free to tell that to the next one you encounter. Also, I have worked there for 2 1/2 years and I've only gotten one raise. It was a pathetic raise too. I show up on time, I do my job, I pretend to care about annoying ass customers, and apparently that means nothing, No wonder they are constantly looking for new employees and have a huge turnover rate.

Unfortunately, I like most of the people I work with and I have a ton of flexibility. So I'll probably stay, but if you hear in the news about a Pizza Ranch employee that totally lost her shit and went crazy, that will be me, probably after I got yelled at by one manager for doing something that another manager told me to do.

No comments: