Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Guys

My college experience this year has been so different compared to last years.
Last year I was drinking at frat parties, living in the dorms/library, and constantly meeting new people.
This year I live at home with one of my best friends, I drink at my house or my other friends homes, and I pretty much stick to hanging out with people I know.

It's been an interesting adjustment, but I'm really happy with my life right now. So I guess that change wasn't a bad change!


I must say that Andy's friends(and Andy himself) have become my go-to guys and have really made my life a lot more fun. 
When I'm craving a party I call up Andy and ask if the guys are up for a good time.
I'm constantly getting the most random snapchats from them or getting invited to join in on their weird shenanigans. 

I've never had a lot of guy friends and I'm really wishing I would have.
They are always introducing me to new things and I've felt like we have been friends forever.

So next time any of you want to go blow shit up, go muddin', or have a garage party these guys are the ones to call. 


Even though I end up leaving the next morning feel not the greatest....
It's totally worth it!
You know you're comfortable with people when you don't care that your make-up is smeared and your hair is a mess the next morning. 



No comments: