Friday, January 30, 2015

Degrees of Separation



"Six degrees of separation is the theory that anyone on the planet can be connected to any other person on the planet through a chain of acquaintances that has no more than five intermediaries. "


I love this theory, because it makes the world seem even smaller! I have a major woman crush on Chelsea Handler and I just recently found out that I have a connection!


Victoria's uncle works as a camera man on the walking dead. Earlier in his career he worked on a movie with Charlize Theron. Charlize Theron is friends with Chelsea Handler and would often appear on her late night show!



1. Victoria*
2. Victoria's Uncle
3. Charlize Theron
4. Chelsea Handler
That would make 4 degrees of separation. Charlize Theron is also friends with Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, and is dating Sean Penn. Victoria's uncle also worked on Michael Jackson's tour which connects with almost every well known celebrity. So what does this mean? That I know people, who know people, who know people, who know people, etc. I know the six degrees of separation is just a theory, but in my life it is proving itself to be true! I just need to make those degree of separation shorter and weasel myself into her Chelsea's life! I mean I'm practically in her circle of friends already.... ;)

*I could honestly knock Victoria off of this list, because I have partied at her Uncle's house in Florida, have talked to the guy, and his family has seen me drunk. Oh the possibilities! I'm also suppose to add that her uncle is a very nice and humble man. 

No comments: