Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Years Eve 2014

I think New Years Eve is my favorite night of the year. It has always brought some sort of entertainment and I've enjoyed almost every one since 8th grade...I don't exactly remember what I did before spending them with my friends. 

I spent the 31st waking up at 2:30am.
I drove to Chicago to catch my flight to Washington D.C. and then I caught a flight to Orlando.
I didn't get to take a nap on the plane or before the New Year festivities began, but I survived.

Victoria's Aunt throws a huge party on New Years Eve every year.
She has the cutest yard/house and decorates it perfectly!
There are Christmas lights all over the bushes/plants, a tree house, a hammock, lights hanging from trees. a hammock, and a bonfire pit. 
I can't even accurately describe how magical it was.

There was three different group of people at this party.

  1. The first group were high schoolers who didn't even try to spike their drinks! They looked like they were having a good time though. 
  2. The second group was college aged/twenty year olds. That was the group guzzling mixed drinks, talking by the bonfire, falling out of hammocks, and having a great time.
  3. The third group was the older adults who drank wine and got just as drunk as group two, but in a classy way.


We rang in the new year with fireworks and champagne.
I even got a three way kiss with Olivia and Victoria.
I need to start kissing guys for New Years. 
Last year I got a surprise kiss from Chelsey and it's starting to become a trend.



After 25 hours of being awake and another year under my belt the night ended.
It was another great New Years Eve celebration!

On a separate note, I got to meet one of the guys that films the Walking Dead!

No comments: