Monday, January 5, 2015

Traveling

I really love airports. I’ve been in my fair share of them throughout my 19 years of life. You never know who you will meet! There is an endless amount of people watching that can occur. You may have the same destination as someone, but your story will never be the same. I’m in Orlando, Florida partying and exploring with one of my best friends...who I also live with. Why did I feel the need to travel all the way to Florida when I can party with her in the room we share back home? Because I’m young and can afford to do random shit like that. If you have never gotten the opportunity to travel I highly suggest you re-arrange some priorities in life and make it happen! You only get one life to live and it’s a short life. Why would you waste your numbered days in the same routine over and over again? 

No comments: