Saturday, January 10, 2015

Universal

Victoria's Oma (Grandma) offered to buy us tickets to Universal Studios.
She ended up getting us both park tickets(universal has two different parks) and fast passes.
She went above and beyond for us!
It was such a nice thing to do.
The fast pass allowed us to bypass the lines.
We pretty much managed to get on every ride we wanted to go on in a few hours because of the fast pass.
It's kind of pricey, but so worth it!

I was most looking forward to the Harry Potter part.
It was magical!
We got butterbeer, got to go on the Hogwarts Express, visit Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley.
If you're a Harry Potter fan I highly suggest going.
I honestly forgot that I was a muggle for a little while.



I started to feel sick after we went on a ton of rides right in a row.
Olivia and Victoria were hungry and I specifically said, "If I eat something and go on a ride I'm going to puke." I ended up eating a large slice of pizza any way.

Two rides later I ended up puking. 
It was definitely not the highlight of the trip, but I felt a lot better!


My favorite ride was Transformers. It's like a 4D experience.
I can't even explain it.
I honestly felt like I was directly in the action and running away from the bad guys.
Universal was a lot of fun, but I dont know how people get multiple day passes.
A single day there was long enough for me!



No comments: