Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Inner Hick

I'd like to consider my self a city-ish girl. Green Bay is not a large city at all, but it's also not a small ass town in the middle of no where either. People recognize the name Green Bay(thank you Packers) and that makes it a city...which I live in.

I'm a city girl until I hear Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On by Neal McCoy at a bar. I dance and sing and any sign of being a city girl flies out the window. Andy had no idea that I actually danced...until that song started to play. I also prefer country bars to city bars. I'm either more country than I would like to admit or dating a country boy is starting to get to me. I have always preferred country music. Maybe, I shouldn't be surprised that such a hick sounding song can get me out on the dance floor.

No comments: