Monday, February 9, 2015

Pointless

On October 6, 2010 I wrote a blog post...

"I'm suppose to be studying for English, Biology, and Spanish but instead I find myself here! No wonder people got better test scores back in the day....the Internet wasn't a distraction!
This is the question I'm stuck on....
Describe how the structure of a plasma membrane is involved in facilitated diffusion.

First, I have no idea what a facilitated diffusion is! Apparently this is preparing me for life though. I'm not exactly sure how but that's what they keep telling me! Seriously, why do we have to learn such pointless stuff in school? Think of how fast we could finish school if the subtracted out all of the useless things they teach us.

So that's all I have to say on this fine post. Back to studying pointless things that I will forget right after I finish taking the test....

Have a great night!
"

As a nursing major I just learned all about plasma membranes and how facilitated diffusion works. I will now admit that maybe everything I learned in high school was not pointless. Maybe, I should have paid better attention in Biology class....

2 comments:

Layne Moran said...

the two days we were in biology? hahaahh

Elisebeth Hovland said...

Funny. I just revisited the very topic last week in my bio class. I have never been more thankful for taking advanced bio. I don't have to study at all for my entry level bio 100 course!