Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines Day 2015

I have never had a movie worthy Valentines day until this year.
Andy surprised me with a beautiful flower bouquet when he picked me up.
We then headed downtown, because we had reservations at a fancy restaurant.
We each enjoyed our $40 steaks and $7 bloody marys, while pretending that we were richer then we actually are.



After dinner, we had time to spare before the movie.
So we walked around a few stores.
Andy and I decided to see Kingsman: The Secret Service, which was an okay movie.


After the movie, we were hungry again and decided to stop at the romantic fast food joint called Taco Bell. On our way there, we witnessed a high speed chase between a car and three police cars.
We then went back to my place to enjoy our taco bell and I made Andy watch a documentary on serial killers...

So it might not have been completely movie worthy, but I still had an amazing night with my guy! 


No comments: