Monday, March 23, 2015

Black eyes and eyebrow tweezing

I have officially been accepted into my colleges nursing program for Fall of 2015. 
I've been on the wait list since the end of August.
I should be really excited, but I'm kind of nervous.
I didn't mind not knowing when I would officially start, because it made me feel like I had all the time in the world to goof off and enjoy myself.
If all goes as planned I should be graduating as a nurse in the spring of 2017.
This whole growing up ordeal is really starting to become more real...

That means I have five months of fun left, before I enter the dreaded thing called nursing school.
I complained about pre-nursing school so I can only imagine how much I'm going to enjoy actual nursing school. Two years of hell are in my future!

Back to having fun, my boyfriend is house sitting his Dad's house for the week!
He had a party on Friday night and we had another strange night.
Andy's step-mom was Victoria and Clair's math teacher in high school.
So they really enjoyed partying in her house!

I plucked Andy's eyebrows and Victoria decided to go after Connors.
Victoria and Clair punched each other leading to black eyes the next morning for both of them.
Victoria continued her tradition of peeing outside, because she is a feminist and can do everything guys can do.
Whitney actually joined us and brought her new boyfriend!
Clair spent the entire next day puking...

I plan on printing off my blog one day and I feel like I won't want me kids to get their hands on them...

I only studied in college!
No time for partying or boys!


1 comment:

Elisebeth Hovland said...

You can keep your copy of your blog next to all of your future sex toys ;)
The people who house sit your future home will get a real kick out of it all!